FT Island 02
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

FT Island02 forum

AccueilAccueil  Portail*Portail*  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G Double Sim 128Go ...
389 € 539 €
Voir le deal

[Vidéo] WonBin'message

AuteurMessage
Dee
membres
Dee

Féminin

[Vidéo] WonBin'message Empty
MessageSujet: [Vidéo] WonBin'message   [Vidéo] WonBin'message Icon_minitime1Mar 24 Fév - 23:49

Euh... voilà une vidéo (japonais je crois...) consernant le départ de WonBin...
Vous l'avez peut-être déjà vu, mais je la met quand même... la traduction (anglaise...) suis un peu plus bas... Alors voilà...!!!

This is what they rougly say..:
Wonbin (WB): Hello Oricon Style, this is FTI~
Hongki (HK): Ah, Im Lee Hongki
Jonghun (JH): I am….Jonghun
Jaejin (JJ): Im the bassist Jaejin~!
WB: Im Wonbin~
JJ: Its time for the selling of our memories live fan meeting DVD. Btw today were lacking 1 person. Minhwan isnt here because he has to film a drama.
JH: Even though he only has minor role~
All: LOL~
HK: (at JH) You didnt even know when Im starring a drama!
JJ: I hope everyone can understand (why Minhwan isnt here now) thank you.

WB: Up till now Ive been doing activities with FTI, but now in order to study/pursue a different style of music Ive decided to take a different path (from FTI). But Im very happy Im able to come here doing performances with everyone. I really wanted to meet Primadonna Japan too. The new FTI will start activities soon, please look forward to them.

From Hongki to Wonbin:
I think its really nice if you want to pursue the music you want to make. I think we can still meet even if youre not a member anymore, were under the same label anyway (Apparently he is going solo under F&C). You have to work hard, we will support & help you as much as we can.

From Jonghun to Wonbin:
Weve been living together for 4 years already and so much had happened during those times. Happy times, sad times, weve had them all but now probably is the saddest one. Of course, its sad when you have to part with your friend who has been staying with you, but please dont be sad everyone. Wonbins not gonna die anyway, were just parting a bit (everyone haha HK: LOL!!!). From now on please give lots of love for Wonbin.

From Jaejin to Wonbin:
During our activities weve been doing up till now there were lots of memories and now all of them are resurfaced (HK patted JH). Even though Wonbin hyung has decided to leave to pursue his own music (literally: to do things & music he loves), I think itll be nice if the memories & experiences weve gained together will be useful for the future. Itll be nice when we look back to those memories with laugh/smile. Today Im really grateful we can do a wonderful performance. From now on I wish we can see each other a lot.

From Wonbin to members:
First of all, I want to say thank you. Even though Ive discussed a lot of things during times Im worried about things to you, you guys told me If you want to do the things you like then go ahead, (JH sobs & JJ rubs his thigh) Im really grateful for that. I hope that from now on FTI will continue to work hard and develop (even more successful than before). I think from now on I will undergo a lot of training (or he wants to visit their dorm? I dont quite understand this part), I want to do it successfully.

JJ: FTI 1st Live in Tokyo Cheerful Sensibility DVD.
All exc. HK: .has been released!
WB: Please support it~
JJ: Everyone please support it~
JH: (T/N: mmbllmblll I dun understand, wth leader-shii??)
WB: The end! (T/N: or thats all!!)
All exc. HK: We are FTI!!
WB: Bye~
JJ: See you next time~

credits to vid:kusamochi@livejournal & translation: krillia@livejournal
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

[Vidéo] WonBin'message
Page 1 sur 1